Gmail is very popular mailing network. Today many people are are using gmail account daily to send and receive mails. And more than billions of users are there on Gmail that daily use this mailing services. And also many of you might have more than one account of gmail but sometime you want mail of one account to another when you have given someone’s one gmail account and you not use that account an more. So we are here with How to Automatically Forward Emails to Another Account. With this you can easily get all your gamil mails from one account to another.
How to Automatically Forward Emails
By this method you can receive emails of one account to another gmail account and you will no need to open each account and read out the mails as you will be getting all the mails at a single account. So just read out the below steps to proceed.
Steps To automatically forward emails to another account
1. First of all login into your gmail account whose email you want to forward to another account.
2. Now click on settings button there on below of your profile picture of your account.
3. Now under settings click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP option.
4. Now click on Add a Forwarding address -> Type you new gmail there and then click on next.
5. Now login into your account where you want to forward the mail that you fill up in previous step.
6. There you will find an confirmation email, confirm it and then return back to your old email account.
7. There under Forwarding and POP/IMAP section click on save changes.
8. That’s it you are done now all your mail of this account will get forwarded to your new gmail account that you have set.
So above is all about How to Automatically Forward Emails to Another Account. With the help of this method you can get rid from opening multiple account and checking different mails at different account, Just forward the mail to your main account and see all mails there.
Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with others too and leave a comment below if you need any help at any step.